PREPAID ELITE MEMBERSHIP
Terms & Conditions
1) All funds are non-refundable.
2) Funds can be used towards any purchases at RHGC including Golf Fees, Driving Range, Proshop Merchandise, Food & Beverage, Simulator Rentals & Lessons (discount do not apply on lessons, simulator rentals, select Proshop merchandise or alcoholic beverages).
3) Applicable discounts will automatically be applied at the time of check-in. A signature is required for all transactions.
4) Members will receive a 10% discount off in-stock regular priced Proshop merchandise. Some exclusions apply including golf balls, equipment, special orders and sale merchandise.
5) Members receive 4 weeks advanced booking privileges, however, a maximum of 1 foursome is permitted to be booked in advance. Anything more than 1 foursome must be booked within our public booking parameters of 3 weeks.
6) Each member may sign for a maximum 3 guests on a given day. Guest fees must be paid for using funds on account in order for member discounts to apply. If more than 1 foursome is booked on a given day (based on the booking guidelines above), other golfers will be charged the regular rates at that time.
7) Members may assign up to 4 authorized secondary users to use the account. These individuals will have full signing privileges.
8) Members may authorize specific individuals temporary signing privileges, either for the day or for specific items (i.e.: 2 Green Fees with Power Cart only). Any use of funds on account where the member is not present must be approved in advance via email.
9) In the event that funds are depleted during a calendar year, members can “top up” their account under the following parameters: Before September 1st with a minimum of 50% of the original level OR after September 1st with a minimum of $500.
10) All funds remaining at the end of the season will carry forward to the following year, however, the discount and other member benefits associated with these funds will be forfeited unless the member “tops up” their account back to the previous level. The option to downgrade the level is permitted, however, the minimum top up amount required during each-off-season is $500. This is considered the RENEWAL process each off-season.
11) Funds will expire within 3 years of the initial prepayment.